I get lot’s of questions about: Who, What, Where, When, and Why. Here is where I attempt to answer them. But first I will address what GFSF isn’t and is:
What Get Fit Staying Fit isn’t:
- A generic fitness site, selling gimmicky, ineffectual gadgets.
- A fly by night “magic pill” supplement advertiser.
- A place to show off steroid pumped, silicon implanted bodies.
- A site peddling unrealistic fitness and performance promises.
What Get Fit Staying Fit is:
- A fun, family oriented fitness site motivating like minded people to kick their own butts into shape.
- A place where you can find answers to getting back on the right track, both physically and mentally.
- A positive, motivating, uplifting place that can inspire anyone to live a happier healthier lifestyle.
Q: Why did you create this website?
A: Anyone can attain the kind of results and success I have achieved with the right tools and strategies. I created this site to share with others, my tips, insights and strategies that may motivate, enlighten and stimulate within them something that they have either forgotten about or never felt before.
Q: What is the purpose of the website?
A: To help as many people as possible get fit and stay fit. I dislike the idea of people paying for programs like P90X, Insanity, etc. Everything you need is on the Internet and I have done my best to gather it up, and lay it out for you.
Q: Why don’t you charge money for this program?
A: I figure if you use the program and get results, you might give back by buying stuff through its links, or donate what you feel it’s worth to you. Honor system.
Q: How do I adjust for resistance?
A: Progressions are laid out for you to follow here. If there is something missing, hit me up and I will get it together.
A: Lots of things. Fill up some milk jugs (up to 8lb / gallon), Pick up your kid, rock, or anything else that is fun. Or you can get some here.
Q: Could I use a chair, stool, instead of a balance ball?
A: Yes, all those things work and can be used. Stairs or park benches are also a good items to use. Or you can get some here.
Q: Should I warm up before a workout or cool down after it? How?
Q: How do I change my membership password?
A: No problem, just go here.
Get Fit, Stay fit, and Smile! it’s contagious.
If your reading this page or post, why not subscribe to my RSS feed, Like the Face Book page, sign up for the newsletter, and share the blog with everyone? It’s only a mouse click and it would help me out a lot by spreading the word.