11 random things about me and you
Well I was just tagged by Alexandra Williams to do a post sharing 11 random things about myself. I’m all about sharing especially if it can add value in any way to other people’s lives. I often try to explain how learning from my mistakes can be great, so hopefully you all can learn a little something from/about me.
This chain mail blog post tag hootchiemagootchie is in 3 parts: 1. Share 11 things about myself. I get to choose them. 2. Answer the questions given to me by Alexandra Williams. 3. Write my own set of 11 questions then tag 11 of my friends / Tweeps. They have to then write a post and answer MY questions, yeah
1. I am an only child.
2. I love Old School BMX bikes.
3. I like hip/hop rap music but get down with Rock and Classical as well.
4. I coach Youth and High School Wrestling.
5. I was once fat and weighed 215 lbs, and had trouble climbing stairs.
6. I am a Hybrid Electro/Mechanical Engineer with a personality and some sense of style.
7. I hate dressing up and typically only wear T-shirt’s and jeans.
8. I’m not afraid to speak to large groups or crowds.
9. I can find humor in just about anything, and am typically very sarcastic.
10. Seeing others suffer makes me sad.
11. I wake up everyday striving to teach my boys how to learn from my mistakes.
These are the questions I was asked by Alexandra Williams
- What was your favorite subject in high school?
- Shop class
- Fail blogs and awkward moments.
- Enthusiastic, Passionate, Driven
- Lost focus in my High School years.
- Created GetFitsu, From start to finish it’s my single best achievement work wise!
- Push-ups, slow and controlled. Going to learn Planche type soon.
- I burned some pudding pretty bad once, I had to throw away the pan and call the fire dept
- To my soul mate!
1. Who do you admire?
2. Coffee, tea, or Other (What)?
3. What are your other hobbies?
4. What is one thing you wish you had never done in your life?
5. What is one thing you’ve done that you’re 100% sure was the right choice?
6. What was the best place you’ve ever visited, why?
7. Why do wake up in the morning?
8. Have you ever done anything like bungee jumping, sky diving, life threatening (what)?
9. What do you love best about your life?
10. What is your favorite go to snack?
11. What would you say are your best 3 qualities?
1. Post these rules in your post.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
5. Go to the blogs of the people you’ve tagged to tell them they’ve been tagged.
6. You legitimately and actively have to tag 11 people. No saying “you are tagged if you are reading this.”
Get Fit, Stay Fit, and Smile! it’s contagious.
If your reading this page or post, why not subscribe to my RSS feed, Like the Face Book page, sign up for the newsletter, and share the blog with everyone? It’s only a mouse click and it would help me out a lot by spreading the word.